Shipping rates vary depending on precise location, size, weight and value. Our standard form of shipping is UPS ground. You also have the option of selecting UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air. Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii ship UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air only.
Shipping costs are calculated after your items have been placed in your shopping cart and you have entered your shipping zip code. Shipping rates include insurance. Free shipping applies orders with a subtotal of $100 or more excluding bikes, e-bikes, frames, smart trainers, and over-sized products.
Shipping rates for bikes, e-bikes and smart trainers.
- Bikes: $100 flat rate
- E-bikes: $150 flat rate
- Framesets: $50 flat rate
- Smart trainers: $50 flat rate
- E-bike range extenders: $30 flat rate
Free shipping is available to orders shipped in the continental US and does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email containing your UPS tracking number. This allows you to track your package at UPS.com. Please note that we specify with UPS that no signature is needed on delivery of any package.
Please allow approximately 5 to 7 days for standard shipping on in-stock items depending on your precise location. Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air orders received before 2 pm EST will ship same day when in-stock.
*Free shipping is good for all products, unless otherwise stated.
IBB Cyclery accepts returns and exchanges on any unused items in their original packaging with all tags attached if received by us within 30 days from the original shipping date. Any items returned that have been installed, used or damaged will not be accepted.To return an item, please follow these steps:
1. Email [email protected] and include the following information to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA):
- Order Number
- Specify return type (return, exchange, warranty)
- Specify reason for return
- If exchanging, please specify brand, model and describe (color, size, design, etc.) the new item(s). If the exchange item you would like is unavailable, we will issue a refund.
2. Receive a RMA number following completion of the above email. Your RMA number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
3. Box-up the item(s) you are returning with all original tags and packaging.
4. Print your RMA number in a visible place on the outside of the package.
5. Insure your package and obtain a tracking number from the shipping company.
6. Ship to:
185 E Center St
Ivins, UT 84738
Buyer is responsible to pay for return shipping. Shipping charges will only be refunded in full on items shipped in error by IBB Cyclery.
All refunds will be applied to the original purchaser’s credit card once the returned item has been inspected by IBB Cyclery to insure that it is unused, uninstalled and in original new condition along with the retail packaging. Refund notification will then be made via email. Please note that there can be a time difference between when IBB Cyclery applies a refund to the credit card versus when your credit card company processes and posts the request.
All merchandise sold by IBB Cyclery carries the full and original manufacturer’s warranty. All warranty items must be inspected by IBB Cyclery and/or the item’s manufacturer to ensure that they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.