While not a Team Sky edition Dogma F8, this red Italian beauty is incredible in every regard.
Even if red is not you're favorite color, it's hard to imagine a better looking frameset. The photos in this gallery are unable to fully represent the stunning depth of color that is evident when seeing this frame in person.
- 2016 Pinarello Dogma F8 Frame/Fork/Seatpost
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070/9000 groupset
- Rotor Bike QXL rings
-Stages Cycling power meter
- Enve stem
- 3T Aeronova Stealth Drop bar
- Dash Carbon saddle
- Enve SES 6.7 Carbon Clinchers
- Arundel Cages
Imagine three separate bikes, each of which is created for optimization of one specific variable:
1. precise steering and handling. 2. power-transfer / efficiency 3. Smooth-Operating
It's difficult to imagine a single frameset having a Better balance of these 3 variables.