Veteran triathlete but want to learn more?
come to our free, 101 Tri-Clinic Series: Saturdays, 11am - 12pm, and repeated again Monday night 7-8pm, at the shop, beginning February 1 & 3.
Ride or drive out to the shop -- both bicycle and car parking are available.
"101" means that this clinic series is geared for beginner to intermediate, although even you veteran triathletes will learn something ;-)
101 Tri-Clinic Schedule and Topics:
1. February 1 & 3, 2014: Sprint/Oly Triathlon
2. February 8 & 10, 2014: Triathlon-Applied Aerodynamics
3. February 15 & 17, 2014: Swimming Mechanics
4. February 22 & 24, 2014: Cycling Mechanics
5. March 1 & 3, 2014: Running Mechanics
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com with the clinic(s) you plan on attending so that we can better accommodate you.
The clinics will be fun, informative, and FREE! Invite your friends and training partners!
Kirk and Charity