- 2012 Blue Triad SL frameset.
- Rotor 3D crank with 54/42 q-rings
- SRAM Red Black Edition Front/rear Derailleurs
- SRAM R2C TT shifters
- Blue Aerus integrated aerobar, basebar, and extensions
- SRAM Red Black Edition front brake
- SRAM 990TT Carbon Brake Levers
- Rotor Bike Titanium Hollow-pin Chain
- ISM Prologue Saddle
- Garmin Edge 500 (not pictured)
- LOOK Carbon Keo Blade Pedals
- Rear Brake is frame-specific TRP side-pull brake
Total, out-the-door, client Cost = $4,425 for custom build above (complete bike w/ LOOK Pedals, Garmin Edge 500, but minus Wheels and cassette)
Total MSRP on everything = ~$8,300
"Coach Kirk has Expert Level bike-building abilities with 'amateur pricing'. His knowledge of Bike Technology is in perpetual growth and understanding. Navigating through the endless sea of information in triathlon is a daunting task. I put my trust in a proven Professional not only in the sport, but also in Business." -- Ryan Clift, new owner of Blue Triad SL below.